2/04/2005

so Rae found some more stuff about the Arcade Fire and some more Final Fantasy mp3s.

Zoilus, which I assume is a Canadian music blog, has a bit about the Arcade Fire (including an image of them on Conan O'Brien, wearing motorcycle helmets like they did at the 930 Club show), and some good Final Fantasy mp3s, especially the CN Tower one, which he played at the show I went to. I really like that one. As I said before, Final Fantasy is just one guy with a violin, and he records a bit, then loops the recording and records some more, and so on. It's really cool to see in concert.

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram