2/25/2005

so I got the weirdest spam today. The sender was "Migraine H. Deposition," which is a pretty awesome fake name, and the subject is "Lit'tlle Lizzy rappped on thhe Cemeetery lollipop." I don't know if that's supposed to be some kind of double entendre or what, but it makes very little sense to me. It kind of sounds like Beck lyrics. Or maybe it's meant for goths who like candy or something, but whatever it is, I can't imagine a person wanting to open this for any reason, besides "what a bizarre spam this is." Maybe that's spammers' new trick, making their emails as completely nonsensical as possible, and thus making people like me want to open them. But too bad for them, because I didn't open this one.

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram