2/22/2005

so Panurge, a cool Canadian band I like, has posted both of their albums on their website (click the word "Panurge" on the top). You can download their entire first album, Erectangle, and you can stream the second one, Throw Down the Reins, but not download it. I've never heard the first album but I will definitely download it when I can. I have Throw Down the Reins however, and it's very good. They're kind of Flaming Lips-ish, but less kooky and more rocking. I'd love to see them in concert, but as far as I can tell they haven't left Canada yet. My favorite songs on Throw Down the Reins are "Sweet Fanny Annie" and "Mixed Cavalry," which really sounds like it should be in a VW commercial. Or maybe it has been already.

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram