2/21/2005

so Hunter S. Thompson killed himself. Yahoo has a nice obituary about him, he was a really interesting guy. I had no idea that Duke from Doonesbury was based on him, but when you read Duke's biography, it makes sense. And I had actually been meaning to post a funny article he wrote for ESPN recently, so here it is. Ironically, I guess, it's about guns. I really liked the movie of "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas," it's good and very crazy. I remember when I first watched it, I went outside and it felt like I was on drugs, I was expecting crazy things to happen. And I saw the movie in the afternoon, totally sober. Anyway, RIP.

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram