2/28/2005

so I saw this little Flash movie somewhere, it's pretty hilarious. Not work safe, I guess, but it almost is because it's so dumb.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/bangbangbang.shtml

In other news, I am doubting the snow forecasting abilities of DC meteorologists. It seems like when they forecast snow, you should divide that forecast by 4. For example, last week they said 5-8 inches, and it was more like 2. Today they said 4-7, and it's a trace, a dusting. I guess there still could be 4 inches of snow in a day or something, but I dunno, I am not impressed. And schools were cancelled! I'd be the happiest kid ever if I were in school, considering that there is literally no snow and I don't have to go to class. DCist posted a link to this Washington Post article by Steven Pearlstein called "Washington, the Nation's Weather Wimp." I think that sums it up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooooo in other news... that last post didn't begin with "so"! Way to wreck your streak Bloggy McBlogsalot.

Andrew W said...

Yeah it did, that was one post with two paragraphs. Take that, Anonynmous McNoname,

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram