2/17/2005

More BORF


borfpaper
Originally uploaded by squidpants.
So the GW Hatchet, the student newspaper of GWU, has an article about BORF. It's pretty lacking on details, but mentions some funny Borf tags around the GW campus, like "BORF hates school," "Taking showers are for dirty people," and "Globalize BORF" outside the IMF building. Apparently he also wrote some things in campus buildings, like the elevator of New Hall, where I used to live. Some student thinks that BORF is an off-campus frat, which I highly doubt. It's kind of funny how people will do that though, filter stuff through what they already know. "Oh, funny letters, must be a frat." Anyway, I also posted a new BORF tag I found, on a newspaper dispenser on Columbia Rd.

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram