9/11/2005

so today is September 11th. It's still strange to see the date written out in mudane places, like on my computer, a calendar, my cell phone, and so on, even right above this post. I remember when I was working at Cosi after I graduated from college in 2002, I was getting a jug of milk from the back and it said "Expiration date: September 11." It always strikes me when I see this date that I'll never forget written in random places. I wonder if that will eventually go away.

In other news, my pal Mollie sent me this link to this cool Regrowth: Katrina shirt where for every shirt you buy, they'll give $10 to the Red Cross. So far they've raised $72,000. I bought one

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram