9/07/2005

so apparently there is this guy who lives near me who dresses like a samurai or Mongolian warrior or something. I saw him once awhile ago when i was walking into the Shaw-Howard metro, he was a black guy wearing some kimono-looking thing, with one of those triangular Japanese hats, and some wood armor or something, the full deal. I don't remember if he was carrying anything though. But the first time I saw him, I assumed he was just at some kind of event or something and it was a one-time thing, but the other day my friends were over and they said they just saw a samurai guy around the corner, and described him exactly like I remembered. So I guess this guy dresses up like a samurai a lot. Crazy stuff. Hopefully I can get a photo of or with him.

Also, this is cool. Little tiny cubical houses, 2.6 meters on a side.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, be careful... ninja stars...

Anonymous said...

Maybe he's really into anime...?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I've seen this guy on the green line a couple of times. I think once it was during morning rush hour. He got off at L'Enfant.

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram