9/22/2005

99 bottles of Borf on the wall


borfobottles
Originally uploaded by squidpants.
So here's an old Borf thing in Shaw, there are 99 bottles of beer painted on the wall. Pretty cool.

In other news, I forgot to wear a belt to work yesterday, which was kind of embarassing. i didn't notice until I was waiting for the elevator to go to my office. So i did the "pull the shirt out a bit and put it over the belt area" thing, which hid it pretty well. I think belts are kind of dumb anyway though, it's not like my pants are going to fall off. Sort of a pointless article of clothing. Maybe I should get one of the belt buckles with the LCD screen, I can wear it to work and have it say "WORK RULES" or "I LOVE MAPS" or something.

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram