9/26/2005

So I read that Don Adams died today, which is too bad. He did the voice of Inspector Gadget and was also Maxwell Smart on "Get Smart." Both shows were really cool, but being a kid in the 80s, I loved Inspector Gadget. I wish they still showed it somewhere, I’d watch it. Unfortunately the movie with Matthew Broderick was lame. "Get Smart" was a good show too, I loved the opening sequence where he went through all the doors and all the puns and goofiness. I remember watching it on Nick at Nite back in the day. The Yahoo article says he served in the Marines in Gualdalcanal and as a drill instructor, which is pretty wild, since he looked like a small dude and he had that nasally voice. IMDB has a bit more on him and there are a few videos and things on Amazon and Ebay too.

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram