8/26/2005

so I was going to the ATM at work the other day, which is next to the metal detector, and I was looking at the metal detector's screen out of curiosity. it was kind of neat, seeing keys and phones and change and whatnot in people's bags go by. Then I saw one bag come through with a couple of bottle looking things and what was clearly a dildo. It even had nuts attached. The lady running it looked at me and said "do you see what I see?? She must think I can't see what's in there," and both of us were snickering. She called over the other security guards and got similar reactions. It was pretty hilarious. I mean, I guess that lady had a big night planned or something, but why not leave the sex toys at home? It's not like metal detectors only see metal. Or maybe she is like the Avon Lady or something. "Hey Francine, your order came in."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ain't nothin wrong with a little under the table fun.

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram