8/16/2005

so I saw this linked from Yahoo: Walken 2008 - as in Christopher Walken for President. I assumed it was a joke and expected to see somebody doing a Christopher Walken impression, like one from SNL, with him talking about taxes and getting more cowbell and so on. However, it seems fairly legit, which is odd. Either that, or the way it's written is supposed to remind people of how he talks, but it doesn't really. If it's a joke, it's not that well done, I guess. The platform is pretty normal, but some of the quotes from him are little weird, like "I believe in saving money. I believe in having a house. I believe in keeping things clean. I believe in exercising." And the FAQ doesn't have "Is this a joke?" which was my first question. Well either way, kind of kooky.

And it looks like the site just went down. Weird.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's an article on the front page of today's Style section in the Post. It's a fake. :o)

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram