8/02/2005

so I just became one of those white cord people, I got an iPod. i wonder if i'm going to run into stuff and miss my metro station. But in other news, I saw that Clap Your Hands Say Yeah are going on tour, but there is no DC show. However, I emailed them, and they got back to me really soon, saying they'll probably play one in mid October in DC. so that's pretty cool. At the risk of contributing to the buzz machine, I like their stuff, it's pretty good.

Also, Google Maps has a new feature, "Hybrid" maps, which are the satellite images with streets and buildings drawn over them. For example, here's my freshman year dorm. Pretty cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome, young podperson!!

i emailed the dj at woxy on friday because she played sufjan and then tori in a row. i told her i loved her.

she wrote back yesterday and thanked me! i like getting replies like that.

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram