8/17/2005

Mike and Ikes


mikeandikes
Originally uploaded by squidpants.
so I got these today, they were pretty tasty: Tangy Twister Mike and Ikes. I don't know if they're that new, but they were new to me, at least. I love normal Mike and Ikes and can eat them like candy (ha, get it!). These ones were surprisingly sour and pretty good. They came in a small bag, which is good, since I don't think I'd want to eat a big box of them all, since towards the end I was hoping for more cherry ones, since they were the least sour. If you like sour stuff though, then I recommend them. I would probably get them again if I were in the mood for a chewy, fruity candy with some bite.

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram