3/12/2005

so i've found some miscellaneous and cool sites from various places.

I found this site from a post by a friend on Friendster, it's an online painting tool where you can share your "art." Mine is "Sexy basketball."

The next one is the page of a guy who makes sculptures out of Legos. It's pretty awesome, and apparently he now works for them, coming up with new sets. That was my dream job when I was a little tyke.

And the last one is my roommate Angelo's website museum, it has pictures of old websites, like Yahoo from 1995. Pretty hideous stuff, and some of them I remember. It's funny how so many sites were grey with their name and that's it.

2 comments:

Edmund said...

Hey Drew, I just got a new 12-string. Wanna get together & jam sometime?

Andrew W said...

Hey edmundo. i haven't played banjo in forever, i'm not anywhere near the jamming ability. i hope to take some lessons soon though

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram