3/13/2005

so both GW's men's and women's teams made it to the NCAA tournament! The men are playing Friday, March 18 in Nashville, and I will surely be there. The women are playing Ole Miss on March 20 in Chapel Hill, NC. I'm pretty pumped about both of these, especially the men who won the Atlantic-10 tournament for the first time ever. The gwsports.com site has a new page for both the men and women, as well as brackets for both the men and women. I love that photo of the men's team celebrating. As for the pairings, Georgia Tech is a tough matchup, as they play a similar style of game as we do, I think, which is running a lot and fast breaks. And if we get past them, Louisville is a tough team too. As for the women, I honestly don't know much about Mississippi, and if we beat them, we'd face North Carolina, a very good team, on their home floor.

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram