3/22/2005

so apparently today is World Water Day. I am drinking water right now, but I was not aware of this until I went to Google and saw the weird graphic over the word "Google." They do that for holidays like Halloween and St. Patrick's day and stuff, so I was trying to figure out what day it is. My guess was some kind of religious thing, since I guess there was something last weekend. But if you click the Google word it brings you to a bunch of links. However, the one for the day, www.worldwaterday.org is broken, which is not very helpful. There is an ABC news story linked too, which basically says that it's to make people more aware that clean water is good and important and stuff. So that's good I guess. Don't drink from Rock Creek, people.

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram