3/30/2005

so apparently hipsters are all in a tizzy about the new Kelly Clarkson song (a girl from American Idol) called "Since U Been Gone." I dunno, I don't see what all the hullabaloo is about. She sounds like Avril Lavigne with a hipster producer. I hate how they both say you like "yeeew". And anyway, I think a good rule of thumb is that if a song includes the word "U" in the title, it probably is lame. Prince included. The video of the song is on her website if you haven't heard it (and I hadn't til I saw this, so whatever). There's a cover of the song by Ted Leo on the first link. It's better, but still kind of blah. And there's part of a Yeah Yeah Yeahs song in his cover too, which is neat.

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram