1/03/2005

so I was goofing around online, looking up "Taprobane," an ancient name for Sri Lanka (maybe, or maybe a mythical island), after I read this article by a really snooty sounding Post writer who was in the tsunami in Sri Lanka. I don't like it when news writers talk about their kids, especially his smart daughter and the moving song she wrote. That is lame.

Anyway, I found that there is a Latin version of the Wikipedia, the online encyclopedia that anybody can update. I thought this was pretty bizarre, you wouldn't think there was much use for a Latin encyclopedia. I guess if the Pope needs to look something up.

In other news, I am ABC's Person of the Year. Sweet.

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram