1/11/2005

so I saw Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle last night, and it's very funny. I recommend it to anybody who hasn't seen it.

In other news, the University of Hartford's men's basketball team scored 22 points the other day against Boston University. That sucks. Hartford is a Division I school, And Boston U. is hardly a basketball powerhouse. It's good thing Hartford isn't playing Duke or anybody coming up. The article about it is pretty funny, there's some good lines. I looked at the school newspaper, which like my favorite Snow song is called "Informer," but it hasn't been updated since Dec. 9. Maybe they are too ashamed to write about the game. Or you know, they're on winter break or whatever.

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram