1/27/2005

so I heard a few songs by a band called Pink Grease on Yahoo Launch, and I have to say they are awesome. They're English apparently, and they play scuzzy, catchy, funny garage rock, and it's well produced. Pretty much all the songs are about sex and are very funny. They remind me of the Assrockers (a DC band with similar subject matter). Anyway, check out Pink Grease's site and their songs, under "Downloads." My favorite songs are Peaches, Strip, the Nasty Show, High Strung Chironi, and Superfool, but honestly they are all good. They sound like they'd be awesome in concert too.

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram