3/10/2006

so last year, John Davis, the former lead singer of probably my favorite band Superdrag, put out a solo CD, which I like. He has a bunch of the tracks up on his website here, but he also just put up alternate versions of all the songs, and some other ones too, which I am liking a lot. (You can download the alternate versions fo' free at the Media link.) Check them and him out - pretty much everybody I have played them for has liked them. Superdrag's big hit was the MTV buzz song "Who Sucked Out the Feeling," but all their albums are good.

Here's the All Music Guide page about Superdrag.

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram