3/13/2006

so it's my favorite sports time of the year - March Madness. I love to see all these basketball games on, with wild upsets from schools you don't hear much about, and so on. I'm doing brackets galore, at work, with pals, etc. I'm even doing an NIT bracket - how crazy is that. But that's what happens when you work with Maryland alums - losers. In any case, I'm looking forward to it. I'll be going down to Greensboro to see GW play UNC-Wilmington in the first round, and hopefully Duke in the second. Tough draw for the Colonials however - two North Carolina teams in North Carolina. I wrote a lot more about it at my other blog, ColonialHoops.com.

And if anybody wants to join my pool on Yahoo (it's free) go here:

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/men


Click on the "Sign Up" button to create a team. After completing registration, or if you already have a team, click the "Create or Join Group" button and follow the path to join an existing private group. Then, when prompted, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 14008
Password: geedubs

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram