6/20/2005

so the other day I went up to Baltimore to watch the Orioles play my team, the Rockies. The Rockies are terrible and got clobbered, as I expected. However, a really weird thing happened on the way to the stadium. As we were walking over, I saw a van and thought the driver looked familiar. I looked at the passenger side, and that guy looked familiar too. I then realized it was Head of Femur, the band I saw (and talked with for awhile) at DC9 the other day. It was pretty random, to happen to be on the same street at the same time, 50 miles away from where I last saw them. I wish I had knocked on the window and said "yo, you're Head of Femur," but thought that might weird them out. But as I said before, it was a good show, check them out.

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram