6/03/2005

so i think it's intersting how your tastes change as you get older, but you wonder if it was better then, or you just matured. i used to love going to Pizza Hut after soccer games or whatever, and when I have it now it tastes about the same, but it's super greasy. I wonder if you don't notice grease when you are little. It's like we're conditioned to fear grease. Sort of like my parents will have a dessert at a restaurant and say "wow, this is too sweet." I don't think "too sweet" is possible, though maybe I will when I'm older. And I also used to love Little Caesars, but they'd charge for delivery so we'd always drive to pick it up. It was square and used to come in a paper container, with a carboard bottom, and the smell always filled the car on the drive back. But when I have it now, it's really bad, probably the worst delivery pizza. I wonder if I somehow matured, or they just use crappy ingredients now? Because who orders Little Caesars anymore? I think it's because they don't have that little cartoon Caesar man on commercials anymore saying "Pizza Pizza." And they used to make stuffed Little Caesar guys too, and I loved those things.

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram