6/23/2005

so my friend Braden is teaching english in Japan and he got these sumo top toys, these tops (as in the kind you spin) that look like sumo wrestlers. He started a blog for their tournaments, and it's pretty funn stuff. Check it out.

In other news, the websites for Lookout! Records and Merge Records have lots of MP3s and clips on then from their bands, so I have been perusing them a lot recently. Good stuff. The Merge ones are just streams so you can't download them to your computer, but they have good sound quality. I think my favorites so far are the Lou Barlow one and "I Turn My Camera On" by Spoon, both on Merge.

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram