2/27/2006

so I am going to move in July to my pal's place at 14th and U Street. It's a pretty sweet place. However, it's 2 bedrooms so I'll need another roommate. I think it would funny to pick the roommate with a reality TV show: "Who Wants to Be My Roommate?" There would be challenges like who can play the most video games, who can carry the most beer home from the store, who cleans their dishes up quickest, who doesn't snore, who has the hottest feamle friends, and whose poop is the least stinky (since there is only one bathroom). I will have to get an assistant to judge that last one however. And instead of saying "you're fired!" when I eliminate somebody, I could say "find another place to live, sucka!"

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram