4/15/2005

so there is some interesting stuff in the news:

Some bloody history of the Papacy. I like the part where they exhume the dead guy and then take him to court. It's interesting that I'm so interested in this, yet am not Catholic and don't go to church.

And Malaysian lawmakers are arguing about tight-fitting stewardesses' uniforms. My favorite quote:

...another woman parliamentarian, Tan Liam Hoe, who said: "When the male passengers board a plane, all they tend to look at are the stewardesses' breasts. This shows that they do not have strong values."
I guess my values are suspect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://movies.collegehumor.com/media/movies/nintendothemesacapella.wmv

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram