4/06/2005

so I had been liking the Adidas commercial with the guy running on different surfaces, getting chased by the bear, and running into a fire hydrant, and I liked the weirdly cool song too ("whenever I wake up, trying to shake up..."), but I couldn't find it online anywhere. Mainly because I thought it was a Nike commercial. But anyway, it was posted on Stereogum today, pretty cool. The video is by Spike Jonze, which makes sense, because he does a lot of kooky music videos and movies (like Beastie Boys' "Sabotage," Fatboy Slim's "Weapon of Choice," etc). The song is sung by Karen O of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs and written by somebody named Squeak E. Clean.

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram