4/08/2005

so speaking of Mr. T, I found this cool webpage called Mr. T and Me, which is about a guy's Mr. T collection- he has cereal, Pez, etc etc. I like the intro page art too, and the homemade dolls. I wish I could find that pattern somewhere, I would borrow a sewing machine. I think Mr. T is cool, and not in an ironic way either. My icon on AIM was Mr. T in a sombrero for the longest time, and I was Mr. T a couple years ago for halloween. It's hard for my hair to go into a mohawk though. I was Flavor Flav a couple years ago too. And I may be Richard Hamilton this year (with face mask). I guess I like being black people for Halloween.

I also found this site called Delocator, which is a locator for non-Starbucks coffee shops. It's pretty cool. (I think I found it on dcist, but I forget).

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram