11/17/2005

so i heard this song "My Humps" the other day - this has got to be the stupidest song ever written. It's worse than "Who Let the Dogs Out" and "Disco Duck." If I were hooking up with a girl and she told me to touch her lumps, I'd probably think she had cancer or was a camel - neither of which I really go for. "Lovely lady lumps?" Come on. I don't understand all these songs like this and "My Goodies" coming out now, using stupid kiddie language to talk about sex. What's next, "My Melons?" "Big Bubble Boobies?" "Put Your Pee Pee in my Na Na?" I think there should be a ban on songs about the female anatomy, those bases have been covered. Little pun there.

Here's the lyrics on what appears to be a popup-free page.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's also confusing. It took me a while to figure out that "Milkshake" by Kelis was about boobies.

I wish it had been about milkshakes. Milkshakes rock.

Anonymous said...

worst. song. ever. maybe tied with that craptastic fall out boy song...

"got a loaded God complex, cock it and pull it"

what the fuck?

Andrew W said...

good call edmund, that milkshake song is another prime example of stupid songs about the female anatomy.

erin, thankfully i have not heard that one yet.

Anonymous said...

oh its very bad...very very very bad... both songs actually. and both have been stuck in my head for like 3 weeks.

personally i think ill write a song about my turbos and love jam. it'll be a number one jam

Anonymous said...

Um, ya, My Humps is my theme song. hahah

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram