7/22/2005

so jenny the chief Borf investigator sent me this, which I also forwarded to DCist.com. Maybe Borf is back, or wasn't really arrested.

"Tomorrow, Saturday July 23rd
MEET BORF at Dupont Circle

Meet at 4pm in Dupont Circle for a celebration and discussion of
public art, graffiti and vandalism. There will be sidewalk chalk,
stencil cutting materials, free spray paint, hopscotch, handstands,
millions of dollars, and the first in a series of communiques from
Borf. Borf is not caught. Come tomorrow so we can talk about what all
this shit means."


Pretty odd. I wish I could go. There was also a really funny cartoon in the City Paper by Ben Claassen III, who does the funny drawrings in there.

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram