7/05/2005

so I went to Live 8 on Saturday, which was cool. I'll write a post about it later when I have all my photos and things. In the meantime, here are a few funny things I have been sent by friends:

Some funny fake pages from kids' books. Not too safe for work.

"Hammerspace," where cartoon characters and video game people pull stuff out of thin air from.

And lastly, I had some Presidente beer the other day. It was surprisingly good. It's from the Dominican Republic, and I assumed it was going to be like most other Central American beers, a plain, bland, lager. However, Presidente is a tasty pilsner, along the lines of Pilsner Urquell, Eggenberg, or Jever. It's not as good as those, but it's cheaper and tasty. I recommend it.

And it's got good ratings from beer sites: here and here.

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram