5/26/2005

so there's a new Daft Punk video out, I just got it in an email from them. It's for "Technologic," which is a decent song, but I like the video. It's basically a scary-looking robot singing the words. Hopefully this link for the video will work.

And Daft Punk's website has the "Robot Rock" video, which is also cool, it's the two Daft Punkers in their robot suits playing a double guitar and some shiny drums.

None of the videos are as great as the ones from "Homework," but that's ok. Some day I will make the spaghetti sauce they give the recipe for in the "Revolution 909" video, which is probably one of my most favorite music videos. And it's available on this page. Unfortunately the instructions are in French, but you get the idea.

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram