5/31/2005

so sometimes I like to read the keywords people put in on Google to find my site. I use a site called Statcounter, which is free and pretty good. But anyway, sometimes they're actually things on my site, such as "what did the five fingers say to the face?" (slap!), but other times I wonder how they found this site at all, such as "shaw's jewelers necklace." Other times they spark my curisoity, like "boycott kidz bop" (I wonder why? I can't find any mention of a boycott), and "hurra torpedo toxic" - which makes me wonder if they covered that Britney Spears song. And the other times the searches are funny, like "lyrics pissing on a panda." The lyrics are not that complicated:

Feels good, pissing on a panda, real good, pissing on a panda
it's cool, pissing on a panda, real cool, pissing on a panda


Download the song here.

And then there's a search for JR Pinnock, which is cool, because that means people are looking for GW basketball players. And the off the wall ones, like "pictures of dark haired boys." ???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hurra Torpedo - the Norwegian band, did cover Toxic. As well as a lot of other classics, such as These boots are made for walking, and of corse: Total Eclipse of the heart.

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram