5/23/2005

British Sea Power and Feist at the Black Cat


britishseapower
Originally uploaded by squidpants.
so I went to see British Sea Power and Feist the other day at the Black Cat. I missed most of Feist's set because my pal was late (due to traffic, doh) but I must say, I wasn't too impressed with her. Of course, I missed most of it, so it was harder to get into to, but it was just her and a guitar, I was hoping she would have a band with her. However, British Sea Power were great, I thought their sound was really big and they were pretty good showmen. I'd heard that they do crazy stuff at their shows, and they didn't do much here besides swing from the rafters, but they were just really solid. Of course, I had also had one or two of those giant Foster's oil can beers, so I was a little impaired, but it was a very fun show. It was one of the few shows where I really wanted an encore, rather than just waiting for it to be over, which was cool. Below is another British Sea Power photo, and a very blurry one of Feist.



No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram