5/16/2005

so I had this weird dream last night: I was in a band playing this weird high school auditorium type place that was pretty empty. There were 6 or 7 seven people in the band, and for some reason I was in the band on stage, but I was also watching myself from the seats at the same time. But anyway, the me onstage had to announce that our lead singer was sick so I'd be doing the singing, and people in the audience groaned. However, Axl Rose was sitting in the back of the seats (near where the me in the seats was sitting) and he got up to sing the first song, which kind of annoyed me. I said the song was a cover of a Dashboard Confessional song, which is weird because I hate them. Anyway, Axl sang the song and the crowd gave a polite response. Then after the song, everyone else left the stage and I put on one of those drum sets that marching bands have where there are 4 drums and you strap them to your back, and the crowd did not seem impressed. Then I woke up before I started playing.

In other news, I have been getting a bunch of German spam recently. Here's why.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did anyone in your dream yell "Play Freebird." Cause that happens at lots of concerts I go to.

Andrew W said...

No, you weren't there

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram