5/03/2007

so I work between the FBI's Washington Field Office, the Metropolitan Police Department Headquarters, and a bunch of courts, which means I see a lot of cops. Many are in uniform, but more are out of uniform. The funny thing is you can easily spot out-of-uniform police officers, there's a certain cop style. If a person's wearing a vest (of any kind) over a t-shirt, they're a cop. If they have on a short sleeve button up shirt and cargo pants - cop. Usually untucked too. If they have on a football jersey especially over a long sleeve shirt, and cargo pants, cop. But if they're really fat - firefighter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're going to hate me.


I was in D.C. all day today.


:)

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram