4/27/2007

so I just learned that Superdrag, probably my favorite band, is getting back together. Most people probably remember their 90s MTV Buzz Clip "Sucked Out" (as in "Who sucked out the feeling") but the rest of their stuff is great - solid, creative, brit poppy, British Invasion indie rock. Pretty much everybody I've played them for likes them. They're good in concert too, I saw them at the Black Cat awhile ago (with the Donnas) and it was super. And I once bagged their groceries back in Knoxville. Good times.

The songs from the new album (b-sides and rarities) are up on their Myspace page.

And "Sucked Out":

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram