11/07/2003

so i'm really getting sick of spam in my email. and it's not even clever spam anymore that I might possibly open, it's so ridiculous that I can't believe people are reading it. "ooh! an email from uegfgajowumrx.com, I must know that person!!" or the ones that say "Pëñïš ēńľåřġęmĕʼnŧ", "ooh, that must be legit because of all of those funny looking letters!" obviously some idiots must be reading it or else they wouldn't be sending it, but damn! maybe instead of suing spammers, we should sue the morons who read the spam and make spammers think that what they are doing is working.

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram