4/25/2006

so I get a lot of spam in my email, some of which is filtered out, but some still gets through. I got this one the other day, I guess it's spam. It was sent to an MIT alumni email address, which is weird. Here's the entire body of the email:

Happy Saturday!
I just wanted to send a few quick snaps of a little gumba that I put together this week.
Hoping to refine the design and the shape for the next version.
This one will meet a fiery death at the refinery.

What? That's it. No photo, no link, nothing. It's kind of funny, but you wonder what this email is supposed to do. Maybe it's some kind of art project, or was put together by somebody who doesn't really understand the concept of email. I dunno. Weird.

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram