3/26/2004

So today is officially the first day of polo shirt weather, which is a good thing, since it means I now have more than five things I can wear to work. That also means that the official first day of shorts weather is around the corner too, which is pretty cool. And also the official first day of girls wearing tank tops weather is soon, which is good, but unfortunately that comes with capri pants weather, which is a bad thing. Capri pants suck, I think they are one of the worst fashion trends there is, they make girls' legs look like they a foot long. They make tall girls look short and short girls look like midgets. Look at yourselves in the mirror! And the same goes for those colored square sunglasses that wrap around, you know what I mean? I call them eurotrash glasses. Unless the idea is to be unattractive, I don't see why girls wear them. Here’s a couple terrible examples:

one
two
three
And now, the prime example. Jessica Simpson, looking bad in these stupid sunglasses

And now the Tom Cruise Top Gun sunglasses appear to be popular, which I don't understand. What's next, those 1980s octagonal middle-aged women glasses?

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram