3/11/2004

so, sorry for the abrupt change of tone, but I have been thinking a lot about the war and things and I found this page called "Faces of the Fallen" from the Washington Post: it has pictures of all the U. S. fatalities in Iraq and talks a little bit about them. It's extremely sad and makes me angry, and it's ridiculous that the most news I've gotten on the war has been from that page and from and MTV documentary. But anyway, I thought it was worth posting: Faces of the Fallen


I also found this article about military families against the war.

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram