2/02/2004

so i'm really getting sick of this atkins diet stuff, they're taking over the world. i hope it's a fad, because it seems like every place I go now has low-carb stuff and pizza chains are talking about cutting carbs out of their dough. It's like the no carb people are making everybody else change their eating habits. I guess that's how smokers feel when they can't smoke in bars. well, that sucks. but at least I can watch sporting events and see breasts. i hope that's a new fad too, and i think that'd be a fair trade off. if you are going to make my pizza dough out of soy or vegetables or something, start showing hooties during sports. I'd accept that.

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram