1/05/2004

so i got this email today from a guy named Robert Bobb. The man's name is Bob Bobb. Or Bobby Bobb. I wonder what his middle name is? That'd be funny if it started with the letter D. Robert D. Bobb. "Hi, I am Robert D Bob." "Uh, well I guess I am Andrew The Andy then." And randomly, earlier today before I got the email I was thinking of something and remembered Tony Toni Tone, that R&B group from the early 90's(I had to look up which tony went where), and that had reminded me of this guy who used to play running back for the Eagles, Anthony Toney, thus Tony Toney. I wonder why parents do that? I am sure their kids heard from every single person they met from first grade on. And even now! I mean, I am supposed to be an adult and I immediately realized the dude's name was Bob Bobb. Then after realizing it was Bob Bobb, I bet people would say to them "Hey, I knew somebody once whose name was Richard Head! Like Dick Head! ahahahah!" or something like that. "My friend knew a girl named Tara Dikoff! Get it! Tear a Dick Off!!!" (both of which I have actually heard of). And what if these dudes are grandfathers and their grandkids called them "Pop Pop" rather than Grampa? They'd be Pop Pop Bob Bobb or Pop Pop Tony Toney. Which sounds like a rap beat, pop pop tony tony, pop pop tony. Word!

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram