7/10/2008

Silicon Valley

so I'm in Mountain View, California right now for a Google Earth conference tomorrow. It's kind of a weird place.

We flew through Phoenix, which is odd - it's all rugged desert mountains and scrub with no houses or buildings to be seen for hours, dried riverbeds and such, then all of a sudden there's a line and suburbia starts. Nothing, then burbs. No transition. And the yards are all brown sand, also odd.

Then San Jose. The airport is a complete dump. I was expecting Silicon Valley, high tech, modern. But nope, it's puke green from the 70s, small and crowded. I'll let you know how Google is tomorrow.

Also, this is my 900th post! Zoinks.

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram