10/30/2006

so I grew out a mustache for Halloween and I decided to keep it for a few days because it looks ridiculous. I laugh everytime I see myself in the mirror, and I've gotten some funny comments from people: I look like an uncle, their dad, a cop, a pedophile, etc. I've also been noticing mustaches more, even on people I see everyday. It's like a fraternity, the Mustache Fraternity. I'm also feeling a little self-conscious about it, when people look at me I wonder if they're thinking "what a dumb looking mustache." In which case, they're right.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look like a gangster!

Anonymous said...

It's very 70s.

Andrew W said...

haha, yeah

Anonymous said...

Hey wiseguy Wiseman, do you have a job?

Don Pitz said...

Skidmore college had a mustache club, and the leader ran for student council president and won because the mustache club had grown so big. The dean of the school thought it was a big joke, so he nullified the vote and the next highest vote-getter won. true story.

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram