4/12/2009

Caferazzi

so I went to the Cherry Blossom Festival the other day, which was nice, and I discovered an awesome drink in the meantime. I've been drinking a lot of those canned and bottled coffee drinks lately, like Muud, the Japanese ones (which are also great) and the Starbucks ones, and I picked a random one up called Caferazzi in a weird box - the same kind that wine comes in now. It's made by a Brazilian company and it's really delicious - sweet, kind of nutty, and cappucino-y. They have a website, but it's in Portuguese, so that's not much help. Anyway, pick it up if you see it.

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram