4/16/2009

Best spam ever?

so I got this in my Gmail today - I don't know if it's spam or if the person sent it to the wrong email address (which happens pretty often with me). Anyway, it's pretty great. It's from an Italian domain.
Hi, my lovable, but forbidden fruit.
This is my e-mail.

Goodnight. I'll try not to dream about You.
I'll try to behave. It's not so easy some time. I don't know how many times I was almost to kiss You tonight.
But tis is not how a good guy should behave.

Goodnight... Ciao
(Italian man's first name redacted)
UPDATE: now that I look at it, I think it's real, as he sent it to another address similar to mine at Yahoo. Europeans are suave and hilarious!

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram