8/11/2008

Football weekend

So on Saturday I went to see the Redskins play the Bills in an exhibition game and tailgates. I took a bunch of photos, here are some.

This dude had a motorized cooler


There was food


These guys came around carrying a keg and chanting "Beer parade! Beer parade!"

I did one.


As did Don, which was rocking, as the guy shows.


Don was excited


Me too


There were a lot of people there


And there was football.


Then we crashed this party when we got home


I lost my phone at some point but got one of these girls' numbers. I don't remember who, I hope she was cute. If you have my phone, please contact me.

Bunch more photos here

No comments:

Cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts from Shirtgood!

I also run Shirtgood, an awesome shop with designs featuring DC, baseball, the Nationals, funny stuff and more, check it out: Shirtgood. Follow Shirtgood on Facebook and Instagram